The goal of Evolution Soccer 'Academy' is to support the development of talented young players into top footballers. At the Academy, the training of top football players takes centre stage. The further you get, the harder it becomes to maintain your place and to reach the ultimate objective - to play on the professional stage.
The Academy is made up of talented young players, who are carefully selected from our Soccer School programmes. At Evolution Soccer, all of our Academy teams are trained in exactly the same way, therefore players become accustomed to the clubs' style of play and progression along the pathway is much smoother.
Central to the Academy philosophy is the style of play, training, behaviour and house rules. Evolution Soccer strives to keep the way of playing football recognisable; attractive, offensive-minded, creative, fast, fair and preferably far away from our own goal and in the opponents’ half of the pitch.
Evolution Soccer has adopted the so-called TIPS model, which stands for Technique, Insight, Personality and Speed. For each part there are ten criteria. P and S are generally innate properties, but I and S can always be developed further. The players own a special 'Academy' passport, in which all achievements are noted.
- 3 training sessions per week, with UEFA licensed coaches
- High level of skill, emphasis on technique and tactical training
- Speed training and fitness program
- Teams compete in events and competitions locally and overseas
- Player and team evaluation reports
- Emphasis on development, not just winning
- Code of conduct for parents and players
- Goalkeeper instruction
- Minimum 3:1 ratio of practice to games